signatuers

Alex Golub

Nov 10, 2006, 3:03:56 PM11/10/06
to open-access-...@googlegroups.com
I left the last letter send unsigned because I am nto sure how people
wanted to handle it. My idea was to gather signatures for it but that
got the kabosh, so I left it as is.
-A

Kerim Friedman

Nov 10, 2006, 8:13:52 PM11/10/06
to open-access-...@googlegroups.com
I'm suggest we add a page on the wiki for signatures and link to it in
the letter. People can add signatures as we go along. I'll do this
right now.

- kerim

Kerim Friedman

Nov 10, 2006, 8:28:39 PM11/10/06
to open-access-...@googlegroups.com
Everyone, please sign the letter:

http://openaccessanthropology.org/wiki/Signatures

- Kerim

Dustin M. Wax

Nov 10, 2006, 8:42:15 PM11/10/06
to open-access-...@googlegroups.com
Hey, are we opening this to "the public" -- that is, SM readers and
others? And if so, does it help to have non-AAA members signing? For
whom are we signing this statement?

--Dustin

Alex Golub

Nov 10, 2006, 9:00:05 PM11/10/06
to open-access-...@googlegroups.com
Yes we encourage everyone to sign their True Name on the letter
-A

Alex Golub

Nov 10, 2006, 9:23:19 PM11/10/06
to open-access-...@googlegroups.com
And please put in your full title so people can see who you are -- prof,
grad student, postdoc etc
-A