About Aminer and MAG datasets

Pritom Saha Akash

Aug 26, 2020, 12:13:30 PM8/26/20
to Open Academic Graph
Hi everyone!
I am new in data analysis. Recently, I have come to know about these datasets. Now, I am wondering if the entries in Aminer and MAG data is different or there are some duplicate entries. I just need to merge these two datasets into one. Thanks in advance!

Jie Tang

Aug 26, 2020, 10:02:06 PM8/26/20
to Pritom Saha Akash, Open Academic Graph
Pritom,
Thanks for your interest. We actually have a merged one here, called OAG (open academic graph). Maybe you can try instead.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 12:13 AM Pritom Saha Akash <akash.pri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone!
I am new in data analysis. Recently, I have come to know about these datasets. Now, I am wondering if the entries in Aminer and MAG data is different or there are some duplicate entries. I just need to merge these two datasets into one. Thanks in advance!

Pritom Saha Akash

Sep 5, 2020, 3:53:11 AM9/5/20
to Open Academic Graph
Hello,
Are there any guidelines like how can I convert this dataset into a database? Thanks in advance!

Xiao Liu

Sep 5, 2020, 7:58:05 AM9/5/20
to Pritom Saha Akash, Open Academic Graph
Hi Pritom,

I am afraid that currently we don’t have a step-by-step guideline. But I suggest that you can transform the dump into a MongoDB database collection, because this dataset is in the json format and MongoDB is exactly one of the best databases you can find to store such documents. You can find plenty of tutorials about MongoDB and json on the internet.

Best,
Xiao

Pritom Saha Akash

Sep 5, 2020, 9:09:35 AM9/5/20