No citation data in MAGv2 papers

timhold...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 3:27:12 PM3/1/19
to Open Academic Graph
In the papers files, I don't see information on which papers are cited by the given paper. Are we supposed to use the citation data from v1, or is there another way in which I could understand which papers a given paper cites?

Thank you!

Fanjin Zhang

Mar 2, 2019, 9:25:02 AM3/2/19
to Open Academic Graph
Hi,

OAG v2 doesn't include paper citation relations. You can use citation data from v1, or get the newest MAG data on Azure (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/academic-services/graph/get-started-setup-provisioning).

gdk...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2019, 12:30:08 PM3/19/19
to Open Academic Graph

Fanjin Zhang

Apr 18, 2019, 12:20:29 AM4/18/19
to Open Academic Graph
Hi,

MAG paper references have been added, along with paper fields of study, indexed abstracts and author organizations.

download link for now: OneDrive link.

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:27:12 AM UTC+8, timhold...@gmail.com wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted