OAG Release frequency after MAG retire there service from December 2021.

Shaktikant Padhi

Jul 27, 2021, 1:51:00 AM7/27/21
to Open Academic Graph
Hi Everyone,

We are planning to use the OAG dataset for our data analysis activities and we are interested in the worldwide academic dataset for specific topics(i.e field_of_study).

Given that the Microsoft Academic Graph (MAG) service will not be active after this year and keeping in mind that a significant part of the OAG dataset consists of MAG data, can you pls let us know your plans for wrt data refresh after this year? Are you looking at any other data sources going forward?

Thanks
Shakti

Jie Tang

Jul 28, 2021, 4:19:44 AM7/28/21
to Shaktikant Padhi, Open Academic Graph
We will continue the efforts, including more data from aminer.cn.