newbie needs help

Kostia Grebelsky

Mar 13, 2015, 10:21:40 AM3/13/15
to opa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am new to Cake and probably a bit confused about how things need to be setup while fixing someone else's code.
From what I can see Google Strategy code is not even being called. I suspect due to config issues. I am getting redirected to Google, get prompt to authorize access to account and get a call back inside OpauthAppController::callback which of course does not have auth data. Since if I understand it correctly this should happen after a call to GoogleStrategy::oauth2callback ?

I think that my issue is with configuration of bootstrap and routes.
My app directory structure is:

app
  config
     boostrap.php
     routes.php
  Controller
     userscontroller.php
  Plugin
     Opauth
         Config
            bootstrap.php
            routes.php
         Controller
            OpauthController.php
            OpatuhApController.php
         Strategy
            Google
                GoogleStrategy.php

I am inclined to think that it is messed up and given that I am new to this, I am not quite sure what it should be in terms of settings. If someone could let me know what to pay attention to or what to modify I would really appreciate it.
My google redirect uri is