Watch "La nouvelle révolution industrielle | ARTE" on YouTube

Dante Monson

May 14, 2024, 6:38:39 PMMay 14
to econ...@googlegroups.com, op-...@googlegroups.com
https://youtu.be/IemYSANn8rs?si=uQyk1F_mRwSqo02U

We need to develop open source systems for robots and tools to increase our automomy from monopolies and high extractive profit rates.

We also need to use AI to think longer term when it comes to resources, including for example ecosystems such as soil microbiology, and adapt pratices.

Finally, we can outweigh high capital vs lower capital vs available capital vs production , quality, and long term regeneration

Using appropriate technologies ( aka small is beautiful )

Eric Hunting

May 18, 2024, 9:20:53 AMMay 18
to op-...@googlegroups.com, econ...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, video was blocked in the US.