Support of pls files

sjakub

Aug 1, 2009, 9:04:00 PM8/1/09
to ooTunes Support
Hi.

I have urchased this app on my iPhone, and I can't find an option for
adding custom .pls files.
How to add a custom stream to ooTunes?

Steven Woolley

Aug 1, 2009, 9:07:15 PM8/1/09
to oot...@googlegroups.com
You can a) send me the links directly (if they are public I prefer
this because then everyone gets to hear them) or b) if they are
private, just put the link to the .pls file in the "url" field in the
built in webbrowser. Get to the browser by tapping the white globe
icon on the top right of the "now playing" screen. Hope that helps,
Steve

sjakub

Aug 2, 2009, 9:58:44 AM8/2/09
to ooTunes Support
OK, so here they go.

All of them are polish radios:

RMF FM: http://www.miastomuzyki.pl/odbior/rmf_aacp.pls (General)
ESKA: http://www.radio.pionier.net.pl/stream.pls?radio=eskawarszawa
(General)
ESKA Rock: http://www.radio.pionier.net.pl/stream.pls?radio=eskarock
(Rock)
ESKA xTreme: http://www.radio.pionier.net.pl/stream.pls?radio=eska-stream1
(Alternative Rock, Rock)
Antyradio: http://94.23.89.48:7000/listen.pls (Rock)

Thanks for this great app! :)

Steven Woolley

Aug 3, 2009, 4:49:59 AM8/3/09
to oot...@googlegroups.com
I've added them, here's how you can update the list:
Make sure you're using version 2.1.0 of the app. Update the list by
sliding your finger left to right on the "search all streams" item and
a red delete button will show, tap that button. This is the iPhone's
standard mechanism for delete. (IE that's how you can delete a mail
message, or favorites in ooTunes, etc.), then tap "search all streams"
again and you will download the new list and should find it by
searching. BTW, the search feature wasn't very well planned out
(started with only 3000 streams a few months ago and now it's at
11,000!) Anyway, the next update will address this specifically, then
you won't even need to do the above :)
Let me know if you need anything else,

Steve
ooTunes nerd