Why are all my "unchecked" tracks NOT showing up within ooTunes?

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

woo

未讀,
2009年2月11日 下午3:58:322009/2/11
收件者:ooTunes Support
Question:
ooTunes is only loading the music that I have checkmarked to sync with
my phone.

Answer:

If tracks are unchecked in iTunes, by default ooTunes doesn't show
them. However, you can change that. Login to ooTunes from a browser,
click on the little wrench (or spanner, depending on where you're
from :) "preferences" icon in the top left, then go to "global" and
select the "Include disabled iTunes tracks:" option, then save, and
reload the whole browser page. It should all show up then! Hope that
helps!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄