Split Infinity not working

Kazrak

Jul 16, 2009, 7:08:24 PM7/16/09
to ooTunes Support
The stream works fine from my desktop, but doesn't work from ooTunes.
It sits at Connecting: 0% for a while, and then fails with "Playback
failed. No data received after several attempts. Either the stream
is down or your connection is bad."

Other streams work, so it doesn't seem to be my connection; the stream
works from elsewhere, so it doesn't seem to be the stream.

oot...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2009, 1:05:37 PM7/17/09
to ooTunes Support
Please use the "!?" button and then the "Report broken stream" link in
the app's now playing screen to let me know about broken streams and
I'll respond when it's fixed, if possible. That way I know exactly
what stream your talking about, what type of network you're using etc.
and can more easily fix the issue.

You can also report them using this form:
http://help.ootunes.com/contact
Thanks,
Steve