Sirius/xm

S G

Jun 27, 2009, 3:10:45 PM6/27/09
to ooTunes Support
Has anyone had any luck getting sound from Sirius? Also has Music
Dock for XM stop working for anyone besides me? Just getting one
station and a vbscript runtime error.

woo

Jun 27, 2009, 3:41:28 PM6/27/09
to ooTunes Support

The xm issue has been reported by multiple people in the last few
hours. I'm looking into it asap.

As for Sirius, you are missing one step which is pushing the "play"
button at the top of the ootunes browser (hidden by default, tap the
"..." button to see the other controls). Hopefully that helps, please
keep me posted about any further issues with he mobiledock xm site.
Steve

Hapapower

Jul 14, 2009, 1:21:51 PM7/14/09
to ooTunes Support
Have the same problem.

Using v3.0 software for iphone. I'm able to select the station but
nothing plays. I tried pressing play, stop and play again. NO luck.

oot...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2009, 3:59:05 PM7/14/09
to ooTunes Support
Same problem with XM or with Sirius? If Sirius, did you follow the
instructions above:

pushing the "play" button at the top of the ootunes browser (hidden by
default, tap the
"..." button to see the other controls).

If XM, what station(s) does it happen with?
Steve