Unresolvable references to "queries.sitelabels"

Graham Higgins

Oct 6, 2008, 1:17:02 PM10/6/08
to Oort RDF Toolkit
What should "queries.sitelabels" be bound to? It is referenced in the
OortPub documentation but there's no example binding provided.

Niklas Lindström

Nov 3, 2008, 5:27:42 AM11/3/08
to oo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Graham!

I'm sorry for the late reply! "sitelabels" was a custom RdfQuery based
on direct uri:s per label (which I used for site-specific labels).

An example of it in an older version of the OortPub tutorial created it like:

from oort.util.queries import make_label_query

labels = make_label_query("urn:example.org:site:label:",
'noderelations', 'topicrelations')

However, I believe this use was quite idiomatic, and I wouldn't
recommend it generally. It's probably better to think of descriptive
labels either as part of some domain-specific resource, or use
something mechanical (e.g. how Django does I18N), rather than these
"one-off"-resources.

Best regards,
Niklas