Direct Client Hiring :Java Developer :: Raleigh , NC :: 6+ Months Contract

Recruiter

Jan 23, 2013, 11:55:06 AM1/23/13
to ma...@radgov.com

Greetings,

This is Mohd Aqib from Radgov .Radgov is a professional service organization helping customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge software applications.

We are currently recruiting Java Developer for our Direct client based in Raleigh , NC and your qualifications appear to be a good match.

Please review the position details below and if this of interest kindly email your resume on  MA...@radgov.com

Please fill the below details and send across.

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Work Status:

Rate expectations:

 Need Locals Only

Title:  Java Developer

Location : Raleigh , NC

Duration :6+Months

Primary responsibilities:

·         Code and systems test application program or modules.

·         Participant in integration test and user acceptance testing.

·         Participant in peer code reviews.

·         Provide application maintenance and enhancement support for legacy system.

·         Trouble shoot and resolve code defects.

Primary Skills:

·         Minimum 2 years of java development

·         Minimum 2 years xml development

·         Minimum 2 years experience using My Eclipse or Eclipse

·         Good communication skills. Need to be able to interface with vendors, IT and business users.

Secondary Skills:

·         Windows scripting

·         Experience using ANT

·         Basic SQL/database querying

·         Experience using DB2 Development and General Administration Tools

·         Experience using Excel

·         Experience using JAXB.

·         Experience interpreting/reading tax form schema

Thanks & Regards

Mohd  Aqib

954-691-4588 Ext-362

MA...@radgov.com

1500 W. Cypress Creek Road,

Suite 415,Fort Lauderdale, FL-33309  || www.radgov.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. To stop receiving mails in the future please reply to this email with subject Remove.