OOPic-R Compiler

Rich Germaine

Nov 17, 2013, 12:03:03 AM11/17/13
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I recently found my OOPic-R and have no software for it.  I did come across a file on sourceforge but I get an error message after I download it.  I am currently running windows7.

denis

Nov 18, 2013, 3:26:00 PM11/18/13
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Would the OOPic compiler ver 6.1 do you ?

I'm not sure if it is adequate for the  -R  hardware version.

Denis

denis

Nov 18, 2013, 3:30:49 PM11/18/13
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
see : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/oopic_micro/OOPic-R/oopic_micro/Z77CNu_JXnw/FQFNoXxYidAJ
Seems like it does work with 6.1 :) .

I can send you a link  to the files if you wish. :)

D.

denis

Nov 18, 2013, 3:48:46 PM11/18/13
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Send me your email and I'll send you the link to filefactory.com.
I suspect that you may be able to just browse to filefactory.com and search for them, since my account is free and all files are public.

Denis

Rich Germaine

Nov 18, 2013, 11:24:17 PM11/18/13
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Hy Denis,

Thanks!  My email is rich.g...@gmail.com.

Denis mahony

Nov 19, 2013, 8:41:51 AM11/19/13
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you should get the filefactory.com links shortly

Enjoy :)

Denis

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The OOPIC Microcontroller" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/oopic_micro.

No virus found in this message.

No virus found in this message.

johnreynold...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2014, 12:37:03 PM2/10/14
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm in the same situation as Rich. Found my old hardware but don't have the software. I tried searching FileFactory and BrainMonkey but couldn't find it. If someone can point me to it, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,
John

Peter Simon Feeney

Feb 10, 2014, 12:48:36 PM2/10/14
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oopicide/files/Current%20Release/

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:37:03 -0800
From: johnreynold...@gmail.com
To: oopic...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [OOPIC Micro] Re: OOPic-R Compiler

johnreynold...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2014, 1:34:37 PM2/10/14
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
many thanks

Denis Mahony

Feb 10, 2014, 4:02:30 PM2/10/14
to oopic...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

The links to Filefactory should arrive by email soon.
Hope they are what you need.
They worked with OOPic II  - not too sure about OOPic -R ,
but I think they may be OK

Regards

Denis

Ken Hoffmann

Apr 6, 2014, 8:52:57 PM4/6/14
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
I'm in a similar situation -- I recently found an OOPic-R that I'd like to start playing around with, but I don't have the compiler! Could you please send me link as well? Best regards, Ken