ooPIC back?

DKDeckmann

Nov 24, 2011, 9:33:07 AM11/24/11
to The OOPIC Microcontroller
Looks like Scott and the ooPIC might be back. There is a file posted
on:

BrainMonkey.us

that is advertised as being the HEX code for the 2.2 version of the
ooPIC!

Let me know what you figure out...

David Michalek

Nov 26, 2011, 8:51:55 PM11/26/11
to oopic...@googlegroups.com
Well not sure - it would be best if he started producing OOPIC s again

Scott Savage

Dec 4, 2011, 11:28:44 AM12/4/11
to The OOPIC Microcontroller
"it would be best if he started producing OOPIC s again"

Hi David.

Head over to http://www.BrainMonkey.us and create a workshop.
I am still working on some last minute changes, but it is usable.

And yes DK, the HEX code you can find there is the actual ooPIC HEX
code.

Scott Savage

On Nov 26, 7:51 pm, David Michalek <dmichal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well not sure - it would be best if he started producing OOPIC s again
>

> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 8:33 AM, DKDeckmann <DKDeckm...@hitekgizmos.com>wrote:
>

> > Looks like Scott and the ooPIC might be back. There is a file posted
> > on:
>
> > BrainMonkey.us
>
> > that is advertised as being the HEX code for the 2.2 version of the
> > ooPIC!
>
> > Let me know what you figure out...
>
> > --

> >http://groups.google.com/group/oopic_micro?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -