ooc grammar

luk....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 8:43:34 AM4/21/17
to ooc-lang
Hello, is there a place where I vould find OOC's grammar?

Ryan Gonzalez

Apr 21, 2017, 11:11:15 AM4/21/17
to luk....@gmail.com, ooc-lang
https://github.com/ooc-lang/nagaqueen/blob/master/grammar/nagaqueen.leg

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura > ryo (supercell/EGOIST) > Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else

On Apr 21, 2017 7:43 AM, <luk....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, is there a place where I vould find OOC's grammar?

luk....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 3:29:19 PM4/21/17
to ooc-lang, luk....@gmail.com
Dne pátek 21. dubna 2017 17:11:15 UTC+2 Ryan Gonzalez napsal(a):
> https://github.com/ooc-lang/nagaqueen/blob/master/grammar/nagaqueen.leg
>

> --
> Ryan (ライアン)
> Yoko Shimomura > ryo (supercell/EGOIST) > Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else
> http://refi64.com
>

> On Apr 21, 2017 7:43 AM, <luk....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, is there a place where I vould find OOC's grammar?
>

> --

Thanks!