Getting Started

Bruce Davidson

Jan 27, 2017, 1:36:12 PM1/27/17
to ooc-lang
Is there any getting started guide or tutorial for OOC written in plain language? This tutorial on the site: https://ooc-lang.org/docs/tutorial/ is extremely difficult to follow along. I have trouble making sense of it.

Ryan Gonzalez

Jan 27, 2017, 1:41:51 PM1/27/17
to Bruce Davidson, ooc-lang
I don't know, that tutorial was 50% of the reason I tried out ooc. It was just so funny...

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura > ryo (supercell/EGOIST) > Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else

On Jan 27 2017, at 12:36 pm, Bruce Davidson <darkoverl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any getting started guide or tutorial for OOC written in plain language? This tutorial on the site: https://ooc-lang.org/docs/tutorial/ is extremely difficult to follow along. I have trouble making sense of it.

Bruce Davidson

Jan 27, 2017, 2:18:58 PM1/27/17
to ooc-lang, darkoverl...@gmail.com
I find it patronizing, boring, annoying. BTW - thanks for the help.

Bruce Davidson

Jan 27, 2017, 3:13:23 PM1/27/17
to ooc-lang, darkoverl...@gmail.com
Well, I found this, it will suffice: https://github.com/fasterthanlime/isaac-paper