Installing extensions

Priscilla

Sep 5, 2015, 2:58:24 AM9/5/15
to OntoWiki User Discussion
Hello,

I have installed the development branch of OntoWiki on Linux.  How can I install additional extensions? The extension repository is currently unavailable and the option to install from a local file has been removed.

Thank you

Natanael Arndt

Sep 5, 2015, 6:34:39 AM9/5/15
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Priscilla,
you can install new extensions to OntoWiki by placing the folder of the extension in <ontowiki root>/extensions/ . E.g. for the map-extension, this will be <ontowiki root>/extensions/map/. If the extension is not enabled by default you have to enable it either using the extension menu within OntoWiki, or you add an ini-file besides the extension folder named just as the extension. E.g. for the map extension <ontowiki root>/extensions/map.ini which contains the line "enabled = true".

I hope this helped

All the best
Natanael
--