Multiple filters

Eleni Trouva

Nov 22, 2014, 8:16:51 PM11/22/14
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all,

Is there any way to apply multiple filters of the same type on a resource list?
For example, apply a filter where rdf:type equals to value1 and value2 at the same time?

Thank you in advance,
Eleni

Sebastian Tramp

Nov 23, 2014, 10:01:01 AM11/23/14
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 05:16:51PM -0800, Eleni Trouva wrote:

Eleni, as far as I know you can simply add an additional filter by using the
filter module in the right column in the list view. In addition to that, you
can use the query editor, add as many and as complicated filter and patterns
you want and use this as an base-query for the list view.

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp

--
WebID: http://aksw.org/SebastianTramp