OntoWiki Error upon install :

Olivier Dalang

Jun 2, 2014, 5:28:05 AM6/2/14
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group,

First : thanks for allowing me in the group, and thanks a lot for your tool which looks great !!

I've been able to install OntoWiki using MySQL (it still had some javascript errors but seemed to work mostly), but in the end I'd like to run it on a virtuoso DB. So I tried to install it, following the instructions on the wiki.

After the "make deploy" step, I have the following error on the main page (I only uncommented ;debug = true in config.ini) :

OntoWiki ErrorSomething went wrong with the query cache: SQL Error: [unixODBC][OpenLink][Virtuoso iODBC Driver][Virtuoso Server]SQ074: Line 1: syntax error at 'TABLES' before 'LIKE' () in query: SHOW TABLES LIKE 'ef_stmt_view%' SQL:SHOW TABLES LIKE 'ef_stmt_view%'

I installed virtuoso following the instructions, and it seems to work properly. At least the suggested php check returns this :
Any idea on what could be wrong ?
(I checkout the master branch before opening http://localhost/OntoWiki/)

Please let me know if you need more informations...

Best,

Olivier

Natanael Arndt

Jun 3, 2014, 10:47:01 AM6/3/14
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Oliver,
you message was received by the list, so should have worked so far and welcome!

Am 02.06.2014 10:28, schrieb Olivier Dalang:
Dear Group,

First : thanks for allowing me in the group, and thanks a lot for your tool which looks great !!

I've been able to install OntoWiki using MySQL (it still had some javascript errors but seemed to work mostly), but in the end I'd like to run it on a virtuoso DB. So I tried to install it, following the instructions on the wiki.

After the "make deploy" step, I have the following error on the main page (I only uncommented ;debug = true in config.ini) :
did you set store.backend to virtuoso in the config.ini

store.backend = virtuoso

maybe it is still zenddb, if you used ontowiki with mysql before.

OntoWiki ErrorSomething went wrong with the query cache: SQL Error: [unixODBC][OpenLink][Virtuoso iODBC Driver][Virtuoso Server]SQ074: Line 1: syntax error at 'TABLES' before 'LIKE' () in query: SHOW TABLES LIKE 'ef_stmt_view%' SQL:SHOW TABLES LIKE 'ef_stmt_view%'
please remove all files in <ontowiki>/cache/ and tell us, of this problem persists.

All the best
Natanael

Olivier Dalang

Jun 3, 2014, 11:32:50 AM6/3/14
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

store.backend = virtuoso was already set, and I removed all the files in cache, but the problem persisted.

But I just found that it works when uncommenting
cache.enable       = false
cache.query.enable = false

Great ! Thanks !

I still encounter javascripts errors from times to times...
I'll read a bit more the how tos in the wiki before asking/reporting, since I'm not very sure of what I'm doing for now...

Best,

Olivier

--

---