Site extension: person's details disappeared

Mohamed Nadjib MAMI

Mar 2, 2015, 3:53:54 AM3/2/15
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are running the site extension for the website of a university department group. The person's pages don't show anymore the person's details, it shows only it's name, example is here. We checked some pages like person.phtml and vcardperson.phtml as well as few other pages but nothing led to the problem. Could you please help us with some hints and pointers? like the page to look in, what to look on it. etc. Sorry the question is so vast but we didn't arrive to determine the real source of the problem.

Regards,

Sebastian Tramp

Mar 2, 2015, 4:27:11 AM3/2/15
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com, Sören Auer
On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 12:53:54AM -0800, Mohamed Nadjib MAMI wrote:

Mohamed,

the relation between the class foaf:Person and the template was deleted 35 days
ago by user karim. Just rollback this change and the template is used as before
(see screenshot too).

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp

--
Dr. Sebastian Tramp
eccenca Head of Development

mobile +49 162 4179664
phone +49 341 26508028
fax +49 341 26489305
str...@brox.de

Postanschrift / Postal address:
brox IT-Solutions GmbH | An der Breiten Wiese 9 | 30625 Hannover | Germany
Besucheranschrift / Street address:
brox IT-Solutions GmbH | Hainstraße 8 | 04109 Leipzig | Germany

brox IT-Solutions GmbH
An der Breiten Wiese 9 | 30625 Hannover | Germany
Geschäftsführer / Board of Directors: Hans-Chr. Brockmann
Sitz und Registergericht / Domicile and Court of Registry: Hannover HRB-Nr. / Commercial Register No.: 59240
USt-ID / VAT registration No.: DE 199 515 978

Diese Mail kann vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht Adressat sind, sind Sie nicht zur Verwendung der in dieser Mail enthaltenen Informationen befugt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns sofort über den irrtümlichen Empfang.
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee you are not authorized to make use of the information contained in this e-mail. Please inform us immediately that you have received it by mistake.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-02 um 10.26.09.png

Mohamed Nadjib MAMI

Mar 2, 2015, 4:40:43 AM3/2/15
to ontowi...@googlegroups.com
That solved it. Thank you so much Sebastian :)