Deploying on Tomcat 8

m_sea...@mac.com

Jan 14, 2019, 6:46:03 AM1/14/19
to ont...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have managed to get Ontopia Working on standard deployments of Tomcat 6 and 7 in the past. I am going to need to do the same with Tomcat 8 and wondered if I am likely to hit any problems. My working knowledge of Tomcat is pretty minimal, I try not to get more involved than deploying WARs.

Best wishes

Mark

Quintin Siebers

Jan 14, 2019, 7:23:56 AM1/14/19
to Ontopia Mailing List
Hey Mark,

I’ve tried a quick and dirty drop in of the libs and the webapps, and it seems to run. Let me know if you run into issues, as we might eventually have to solve them for future releases anyway.

With regards,

Quintin Siebers

--
(+31) (0)6 - 11 06 16 27