Ontopia in maven central

Quintin Siebers

Jun 17, 2015, 5:30:36 AM6/17/15
to Ontopia Mailing List
Dear Ontopia users,

I’m pleased to announce that Ontopia 5.3.0 is now available in the maven central repository [1]! It has been on our wish list for a while now (see issue 50 [2]), and has become a priority now that we can no longer use google code as a repository. Recent changes in the Sonatype procedure for releasing in maven central have made the process a lot easier. Recent work in Ontopia (issue 66 [3])  has also helped us move forward with this.

We look forward to release future Ontopia versions into maven central, making the Ontopia code available world wide without special settings.

With regards,

Quintin Siebers

--
(+31) (0)6 - 11 06 16 27