Map a REST endpoint

johan...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2024, 3:13:09 PMMar 9
to ontop4obda
Hello all,

I'm a big fan of the Ontop system but now I have a special requirement. I would like to be able to map a REST endpoint to a SparQL endpoint using Ontop.

Is this currently supported? I saw some questions on this list dating a couple of years ago about this.

If not supported, is this something that should be achievable? How can I extend the framework with this functionality?

Thanks for your feedback!

Johan,

Guohui Xiao

Mar 9, 2024, 3:17:21 PMMar 9
to ontop4obda
Hi Johan,

You can use a system, like Denodo, to wrap your REST endpoint into a relational database, and then use it as the data source for Ontop.

Please check this tutorial to see if this is what you are expecting: https://ontop-vkg.org/tutorial/federation/denodo/

Best regards,

Guohui