Newbie to virtual KG: can ask what resources to read or watch to better use ontop?

KimSia Sim

Oct 22, 2021, 4:54:55 AM10/22/21
to ontop4obda
Hi there,

I stumbled onto ONTOP by accident.

I am a web developer who works extensively with RDBMS such as postgres. My customer usecase leads me to have to work with a lot of multiple schemas.

This is the motivation for me to learn more about virtual KG such as OnTOP

Are there any resources to read or watch to better understand some of the concepts behind ONTOP?

Is this the only virtual KG project that conerts SPARQL read queries to SQL queries for RDBMS? is there an equivalent in python?

The theory part is dense and am slowly working through the tutorial.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.