NoSql-DataBases Not Supported in Ontop

Malik Luti

Sep 11, 2022, 12:14:32 PM9/11/22
to ontop4obda
Hello,

I am wondering if Ontop has a plugin for non-relational databases? I see that you guys promised to work on it about 7 years ago (https://groups.google.com/g/ontop4obda/c/DuSOd3dYAf8/m/jcGEbaZSBAAJ). Is there any update? Please let me know.

Benjamin Cogrel

Sep 11, 2022, 3:30:21 PM9/11/22
to Malik Luti, ontop4obda
Hi Malik,

Ontop has indirect support through data virtualization platforms like Dremio, Denodo, Teiid or Apache Spark.
Basically these systems make the non-relational databases queryable through regular SQL.

Best,
Benjamin

--
Please follow our guidelines on how to report a bug https://ontop-vkg.org/community/contributing/bug-report
---

Malik Luti

Sep 12, 2022, 9:38:29 AM9/12/22
to ontop4obda
Thank you, Benjamin!
Do you have any guide/suggestions on how to use any of these platforms with Ontop? Please let me know.

tir

Sep 12, 2022, 1:31:52 PM9/12/22
to ontop...@googlegroups.com

Hi,