Question - Search for Opportunities 2019

Onto

Oct 17, 2019, 2:14:39 AM10/17/19
to ontology-uk
Does anyone have...

A) a junior or entry-level ontology role (employment)

B) a PhD studentship for ontology-related project, either philosophical ontology, computational/applied ontology, or interdisciplinary

C) funding or sponsorship options to write papers (open to co-authorship). Contact me to discuss topics to be completed.
...?

I have a philosophy master's degree with ontology focus, 18 publications (mostly in interdisciplinary or applied ontology topics), and experience in both international and national standards development, and technical writing. I have had two specific topics in mind for phd thesis/project, but I'm flexible with topics. More generally, I have numerous papers on-the-shelf that I'd like to complete on a variety of topics in philosophical, formal, and applied ontology as well as other interdisciplinary topics.

Able to work and study in multiple nations.

CV available on request.

Thank you.

Robert
--