Fwd: [web.semantique] Looking for participants who can write SPARQL queries (any level) and / or RDF data producers

Pierre Grenon

May 28, 2019, 6:47:07 AM5/28/19
to ontol...@googlegroups.com
FYI

see forwarded message below

Best,
Pierre

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <ma...@ototoi.fr>
Date: Sun, May 26, 2019 at 3:08 PM
Subject: [web.semantique] Looking for participants who can write
SPARQL queries (any level) and / or RDF data producers
To: <web.sem...@lists-sop.inria.fr>

Dear Semantic Web community,

In order to evaluate a visualisation tool for RDF datasets I have
designed as a PhD student, I am looking for:

- 30 participants able to write SPARQL queries (any level of expertise
welcome), for a 30 minutes online experiment

- 10 RDF data producers, for a 5 - 10 minutes phone interview

Please contact me if you would like to participate.

Best regards,

Marie Destandau
marie.d...@inria.fr
https://www.lri.fr/~mdestandau