Docker image submission exceeds space limit

Javier Vela

Aug 31, 2022, 6:28:05 AM8/31/22
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Hello,

I am submitting the Docker image for my OAEI 22 matcher through the Google Form, and it says it exceeds the memory/space limit. This is a ~3GB .tar.gz file.

Is there any other way to submit it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Javier

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Sep 1, 2022, 9:14:47 AM9/1/22
to Javier Vela, Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Hi Javier

You can submit a file with the link to the system in one drive or google drive for example.

Ernesto

Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz
Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence

Department of Computer Science