New Common Knowledge Graphs Track

Omaima A Fallatah

Jul 29, 2021, 8:43:24 AM7/29/21
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear all,

I would like to announce a new OAEI track. This track evaluates the ability of matching systems to map the schema (classes) of large common knowledge graphs such as DBpedia, YAGO and NELL. Publicly available knowledge graphs are highly complementary, and known for sharing data about real-world entities such as person, organization and place. The goal of this task is to align classes from highly influential and domain-independent knowledge graphs (i.e., NELL and DBpedia).

Please contact me if you have any questions and suggestions.

Best Regards,
Omaima Fallatah