Call for Mappings: Laboratory Analytics Domain

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Aug 5, 2020, 4:44:29 PM8/5/20
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear all

We are preparing a new track for next year OAEI 2021 within the context of the Laboratory Analytics Domain (attached poster with some background information).

Since we do not have a gold standard we are building a consensus alignment  with system-computed mappings. If you would like to contribute please send me your mappings to ernesto.ji...@gmail.com.

Mappings preferable in OAEI RDF Alignment format and with a file name template "system-onto1-onto2.rdf" (e.g.  "LogMap-efo-ncit.rdf")

We are targeting the following 13 matching tasks:
EFO-NCIT
EFO-MESH
AFO-NCIT
AFO-MESH
AFO-CHMO
BAO-NCIT
BAO-MESH
CHMO-NCIT
CHMO-MESH
OBI-NCIT
MS-NCIT
ERO-NCIT
ERO-MESH

Ontologies are available here:

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Ernesto

Poster-OM-LaboratoryAnalyticsDomain.pdf

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Aug 7, 2020, 4:51:07 AM8/7/20
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
I forgot to mention a tentative deadline for the submission.

Since some of you may also be working on the OAEI tasks, the deadline could be soon afterwards on September 18.

Depending on the participation and quality of the consensus alignment we may have another call for mapping later this year or early next year.

Many thanks!
Ernesto

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Aug 10, 2020, 4:52:11 PM8/10/20
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Thanks to Sven and Jan,  the tasks for this future OAEI track can be directly run with the SEALS client ("-x" option). See:

Repository: http://oaei.webdatacommons.org/tdrs/
Suite-ID: laboratory

Version-ID: laboratory-v1

Alternatively one could also use the "-o" option match the ontologies pair by pair.

To work with the Laboratory Analytics Domain tasks within MELT, you have to call:
Track.setSkipTestCasesWithoutRefAlign(true);
before any other call (of melt) to enable the download of testcases without reference alignment.

Ernesto