OM attendance and OAEI system presentation

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Sep 15, 2020, 12:39:46 PM9/15/20
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear OAEI participant

As in previous years we invite the best systems or systems implementing novel techniques to present their work during the Ontology Matching workshop (15 min + questions).
All OAEI participants also used to be invited to bring a poster and present their work during the OM poster session. This year the (online) poster session will be a bit different, so we  also  plan to select some of the systems to give a short presentation.

OM presentations will be pre-recorded with live QA.

Please let me know if you would be willing to present your system in case it is selected as a presentation and/or in the poster session.

This will require registration to ISWC. We will try, if possible, to allow OAEI participants to register as regular conference attendees (50€ early registration / 100€) instead of as speaker (200€).

Best regards
Ernesto

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Sep 24, 2020, 1:39:48 AM9/24/20
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear all

Just a reminder that the ISWC early registration deadline is on October 1. This will give you access to basically all ISWC events. Early registration is just 50$ while late registration is still only 100$.

UPDATE: Registration for speakers in satellite events is only 100$ (instead of 200$ as in the main conference). If you have not done this before, please let us know if you would be willing to present your OAEI system during the OM workshop (http://om2020.ontologymatching.org/).

Looking forward to virtually seeing you all in the OM workshop.

Best regards
Ernesto