New MSE Track

Engy Nasr

Jul 29, 2021, 7:23:49 AM7/29/21
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear All,

I would like to announce the MSE track as a new Track for OAEI.

The Material Sciences and Engineering (MSE) track contains the first benchmark for evaluation of schema matching using (semi-) automatic ontology matching technologies in the MSE domain. In this emerging ontological domain, small to mid-sized upper and domain level ontologies are used that contain concepts described in natural language and are implemented by heterogeneous design principles with only partial overlap to each other. The current version of the MSE Track (v.1.0) includes three test cases, each consists of two MSE ontologies and a manual reference alignment that can be used for the evaluation.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for any questions or possible adaptations.

Best Regards,
Engy Nasr