The evaluation process of TD→KG track

kman...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2022, 12:51:08 PM7/30/22
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear organizers,

I am an OAEI participant. The OAEI pages say, "The TD→KG track is an exception as it has its own evaluation process." So can you explain exactly what is the evaluation process of TD→KG track?

Thanks a lot!

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Aug 1, 2022, 5:09:57 AM8/1/22
to kman...@gmail.com, Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Hi

Sem-Tab (TD --> KG) is an independent challenge but related to Ontology Matching so we present results during the workshop.

Details of this year challenge and previous years can be found here:

Ernesto

Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz
Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence

Department of Computer Science
School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
City, University of London
T: +44 (0)20 7040 0212

kman...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2022, 5:18:30 AM9/5/22
to Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI)
Dear organizer,
Thank you for your reply.

Please, I'd like to ask you one more question. I have participated the Sem-Tab2022. Do I need to submit a paper not only in SemTab2022, but also in Ontology Matching Workshop?

Thanks a lot!