Hierarchy

bruces...@cox.net

Apr 15, 2021, 12:58:58 PM4/15/21
to ontolo...@googlegroups.com

It’s a beautiful morning in Santa Barbara.  I’m taking another look at Mike Bergman’s comprehensive article on Hierarchy.

https://www.isko.org/cyclo/hierarchy

And I am slowly punching forward on this “Closed Loop” idea, filling in the blanks of this vastly inclusive hypothesis, as my MS SQL Server/ColdFusion framework keeps incrementing and assimilating more material.

The project is divided into “themes”, “theme groups” and “terms”, some of which are public, and which can be sequentially ordered in various ways to help make the entire thing more readable.

I’d say it’s Wikipedia, database power and inexpensive bandwidth that make this project increasingly feasible.  Is this logic converging?  I’d say yes.

Here’s what it looked like this morning at the admin level.

Bruce Schuman

Santa Barbara CA USA

bruces...@cox.net / 805-705-9174

www.origin.org / www.integralontology.net