Use of owl:hasKey construct

gar...@kul.lublin.pl

Apr 9, 2021, 8:04:24 AM4/9/21
to ontolo...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I am after SW domain ontologies that make use of the owl:hasKey construct.

Ideally, the ontologies in question should be well-recognised, of decent size (>>100 classes), and use this construct consistently and “generously”.

I googled around but the only ontologies I found are either toy/educational examples or ontologies that use it rather sparsely, like one or two occurrences per ontology.

So, would you mind sharing your knowledge about such usages?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Pawel Garbacz

Alex Shkotin

Apr 9, 2021, 12:19:59 PM4/9/21
to ontolog-forum
Hi Pawel!

Alex

пт, 9 апр. 2021 г. в 15:04, <gar...@kul.lublin.pl>:
--
All contributions to this forum are covered by an open-source license.

Alex Shkotin

Apr 10, 2021, 3:45:01 AM4/10/21
to ontolog-forum
Hi Pawel,

Ask also at RG. As an example, I hope interesting for many, have a look at