Why a Delete button is valuable

John F Sowa

Jun 21, 2024, 12:43:20 PMJun 21
to ontolo...@googlegroups.com
Following are two advertising items that trigger an immediate reach for the Delete button.

John
_________________

1. GNoMe, an AI that Advances Humanity by 800 Years.  Scaling Material Discovery with AI: https://pub.towardsai.net/gnome-an-ai-that-advances-humanity-by-800-years-0d57cd8f9f24

2. AIs are coming for social networks.  An app called Butterflies puts a new spin on how we interact with AI. With Meta and others making similar moves, Social media is about to get a lot weirder. https://www.theverge.com/2024/6/18/24181196/butterflies-app-ai-chatbots-social-media.. . .

While the interface looks like Instagram, the app’s main twist is that, when signing up, you create an AI character, or Butterfly, that starts generating photos and interacting with other accounts on its own. There is no limit to the number of Butterflies you can create, and they are designed to coexist with human accounts that can also post to the feed and comment. . . .

Ravi Sharma

Jun 21, 2024, 8:07:19 PMJun 21
to ontolo...@googlegroups.com
John
On my Phone, WhatsApp and browsers I want an option for "NO AI" ?
Thanks.
Ravi
(Dr. Ravi Sharma, Ph.D. USA)
NASA Apollo Achievement Award
Former Scientific Secretary iSRO HQ
Ontolog Board of Trustees
Particle and Space Physics
Senior Enterprise Architect
SAE Fuel Cell Standards Member

--
All contributions to this forum are covered by an open-source license.