ANN: Selected AI Ethics and Governance Stds available at no charge to IEEE members

1 view

Mark Underwood

Jul 16, 2024, 5:55:46 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to ontolo...@googlegroups.com
ANNOUNCEMENT
A number of the 7000 series of IEEE published AI and ethics standards are available to IEEE members free of charge.

For those not aware of the just-issued IEEE 7009-2024, its title is  "IEEE Standard for Fail-Safe Design of Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Systems."  (I attended a few meetings of the WG.)

These may be useful for citations, cross-collaboration, or just inspiration (of positive or negative valence).

The IEEE AI Ethics and Governance portal Ken mentions:

I expect that IEEE P7003 on Algorithmic Bias, currently in a comment response period, will be added to this list.

Cheers,
/mu

--
Mark Underwood