Trans-Technologies

1 view

Azamat Abdoullaev

Sep 8, 2021, 4:13:51 AM9/8/21
to ontolog-forum, ontolog...@googlegroups.com

Trans-Technologies: AI as Transdisciplinary Science and Technology: how to solve the biggest challenges in the AI Industry

The Trans-AI will eat the world: AI as Transdisciplinary Science and Technology

deddy

Sep 8, 2021, 6:51:32 AM9/8/21
to ontolo...@googlegroups.com
Azamat -

> Garbage in is equal to Garbage out.

Still havn't quite mastered the labyrinth of English (American?) acronyms?

GIGO ==> Garbage in, GOSPEL out.

______________________
David Eddy

science-and-technology-how-solve-biggest-challenges-ai

> THE TRANS-AI WILL EAT THE WORLD: AI AS TRANSDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE AND
> TECHNOLOGY
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trans-ai-eat-world-azamat-abdoullaev/?published=t
> --
> All contributions to this forum are covered by an open-source
> license.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ontolog-
forum/CAKK1bf81i8fYNGsdAE8ivSgAxyjjNpOx5LLWtMHP%2BE8SnS-KUw%40mail.gmail.com.

Azamat Abdoullaev

Sep 8, 2021, 8:18:43 AM9/8/21
to ontolog-forum, ontolog...@googlegroups.com
There is an opportunity for a group of 2-4 PIs  to apply for a EUR 10m ERC Synergy Grant (deadline: 10/11/2021): https://erc.europa.eu/funding/synergy-grants
A suggested project: Trans-Technologies. Whoever is interested, kindly contact me offline. The only request is strong track achievements in the field for the last 10 years.