v3.2 production email not sending

Wen-Chen Hol

Feb 13, 2019, 4:47:43 PM2/13/19
to OnTask Project Forum
Very sorry to ask here
I was testing v.3.2 to email out personal text messages to me and a test email.
The log showed email were success, celery log showed Received task ontask.tasks.send_email_messages, and the message body,
then ontask.tasks.send_email_messages: Finished
Task ontask.tasks.send_email__messages succeeded in ....

But I did not get any email from the test actions.
Remember previous v2.7 work and some academics had sent out batch emails
Wondering is there any special settings or firewall requirements for Celery ?
Would really appreciate any pointer.
Thanks
Wen

Abelardo Pardo

Feb 18, 2019, 1:44:17 AM2/18/19
to OnTask Project Forum
Hi. I think you opened and closed an issue in GitHub, so I think this has been solved. Thanks!