Version B.2.7.0 available

Abelardo Pardo

Jun 4, 2018, 7:27:02 PM6/4/18
to OnTask Project Forum
Hi all.

As promised. Version 2.7.0 is here. Major changes:
  • New data upload/merge: Allow SQL connections to other databases to upload/merge data.
  • New possibilities to manipulate the workflow data: Executing "plugins" to manipulate the data table in a workflow
  • Exchange expertise: Action Import/Export functionality to move actions from one workflow to another (with restrictions). This is specially useful to create and distribute surveys to collect data from the students.
Enjoy.

Arek Juszczyk

Jun 8, 2018, 5:37:38 AM6/8/18
to OnTask Project Forum
Hi Abelardo,

Thank you for all the hard work.
I was wondering if there is an update procedure for existing install or I just follow standard install process overwriting old files.

Thanks,
Arek