Call for Applications: Host the National Sustainable Campuses Conference!

1 view

Carly Joynt

May 14, 2010, 1:37:20 PM5/14/10
to ontario-sustai...@googlegroups.com
Would you and your campus like to be the hosts of the 12th annual National Sustainable Campuses conference?

This year SYC is looking for a vibrant campus to host our national conference set to happen near the beginning of the semester. These conferences bring together students and youth leaders from across the country to share skills, knowledge and experience with each other.

This year the conference will focus on skills development in a creative training camp atmoshpere. If you think your campus would be a great host, if you'd like to show off the amazing sustainability efforts that exist at your school, or if you think that having these energetic youth converge in your city will inspire your institution to action, then please don't hesitate to apply!

Application is attached,

Please forward any questions to our National Coordinator:
Laura Read
nati...@syc-cjs.org
_____________________________________
Carly Joynt
Ontario Sustainable Campuses Coordinator
289-314-6756
Sierra Youth Coalition
www.syc-cjs.org/sustainable

“The world needs ‘dreamers’ and the world needs ‘doers’. But most of all, what the world needs is dreamers who do.”
- Sarah Ban Breathnach

The Sierra Youth Coalition is a membership based and directed
organization. Support and engage with our work by becoming a member!!
https://getinvolved.sierraclub.ca/join.php

Conference Application 2010.doc