Doodle Poll Correction

1 view

Regional Action Coordinator Ontario

Nov 9, 2010, 12:31:33 AM11/9/10
to Ontario Sustainable Campuses
Hey Folks,

With all the excitement of the first Ontario Regional Action Committee conference call, there seems to have been a slight issue with the doodle poll link.  Please accept my apologies.  Here is the new link: http://doodle.com/smnk9n6pc75amas4

Please fill out the poll with your availability no later than this Friday, November 12th.  If you are still having problems with the link, feel free to email me your availability for the following dates and times:

Proposed Conference Call Dates

Monday, November 15th
2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm

Tuesday, November 16th

2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm

In solidarity,

Andrew McAllister
Ontario Regional Action Committee Coordinator - Coordonnateur ontarien d'actions régionales
Sustainable Campuses - Campus durables
Sierra Youth Coalition - Coalition jeunesse Sierra

Tel: 647.770.0431

www.syc-cjs.org/ontario

The Sierra Youth Coalition is a membership based and directed organization.

Support and engage with our work by becoming a member!