Food Conference Call - TODAY at 4pm

Regional Action Coordinator Ontario

Mar 29, 2011, 9:54:39 AM3/29/11
to Ontario Sustainable Campuses

Hey Folks,

This is a reminder that the Sustainable Campuses Food Call is taking place TODAY!  This call will be to set the direction of a NEW regional campaign focused on issues relating to sustainable and local food options in our campus cafeterias.  Here are the details of the call:

Date: Tuesday, March 29th
Time: 4:00PM

Local Dial In Numbers:
Aurora: 289-802-0072

Barrie: 705-999-0811

Brantford: 519-900-2102

Hamilton: 905-581-0222

Kingston: 613-777-0619

Kitchener-Waterloo: 519-957-2709

London: 226-777-0370

Ottawa: 613-686-4361

Peterborough: 705-243-0609

St. Catherines: 289-273-0114

Sudbury: 705-805-0409

Toronto: 416-800-4317

Whitby: 289-278-0101

Conference Pin: 25274

*This call is open to folks from not only Ontario but also all across Canada.

If your city does not have a dial in number you can still participate in the call without incurring long distance charges.  Just add calliflowerskype as a contact to Skype and dial in. To join the call from out of province, check out the list of additional local numbers at: http://www.calliflower.com/getting-to-know-calliflower/international-dial-in-numbers

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

In solidarity,

Andrew McAllister
Ontario Regional Action Committee Coordinator - Coordonnateur ontarien d'actions régionales
Sustainable Campuses - Campus durables
Sierra Youth Coalition - Coalition jeunesse Sierra

Tel: 647.770.0431

www.syc-cjs.org/ontario

The Sierra Youth Coalition is a membership based and directed organization.

Support and engage with our work by becoming a member!