Acronis True Image 2013 Download Full Version 56

Ozie Harker

Dec 8, 2023, 12:46:09 PM12/8/23
I don't want to upgrade to never version(unless it's free, which doesn't seem to be, as I'm on windows 7), I just want direct link to software I have the key for. I remind you that my products and downloads page, which conveniently doesn't include link to DOWNLOADS says: Acronis True Image Home 2013 Activation (English) 1 license(s).
So I registered the package on the Acronis website and received a longer serial number that also did not work. After further inspection the Acronis website informs that the application is not longer supported and the recommend you upgrade to the latest version for only $50. No download offered for the 2013 package anymore and the license seems to only be for 1 month as per below.
Acronis True Image 2013 Download Full Version 56
DOWNLOAD https://t.co/tBiQSlQEUY
so far I have downloaded:
1: AcronisTrueImage2015_en-us . It's 1.7Mb. (Paid for, and I have the key)
2: AcronisTrueImage2015_trial_en-us. It's 1.7Mb. I downloaded this when I couldn't install the paid version.
3:ATIH2013_en-us It's 266Mb. That's what I had installed on this laptop before it crashed, and I have the key.
4: I also have the key for my old True Image 2013 Plus Pack, but it won't install without a full True Image program.
5: Same for the upgrade pack to upgrade from 2013 to 2015 (paid for).
eebf2c3492