Re: There goes Canada interfering in Chinese affairs again...

Byker

Feb 2, 2021, 6:21:25 PM2/2/21
"Eric@" wrote in message news:rvciak$61g$1...@dont-email.me...

> "We urge Canadian media to uphold the correct position on issues
> concerning China's sovereignty, territorial integrity and other major core
> interests, abide by the one-China principle, and not to provide a platform
> for the activities of "Taiwan independence" forces so as not to send wrong
> signal."
> http://ca.china-embassy.org/eng/sgxw/t1850332.htm
Small wonder Canucks can't win for losing. Oh, Canada, will you never cease
to embarrass yourself? http://rlu.ru/2JIEp

Remember in 2012 when during the daily changing of the ceremonial guard, one
soldier tripped over a manhole cover in front of the Parliamentary
buildings, stabbing himself in the arm with his own bayonet?
http://rlu.ru/2JIEt

Throughout the 80’s and 90’s they became international laughingstocks by
cutting military spending to an embarrassing level, even risking the safety
of their soldiers by equipping them with outdated gear in the process
(something that dangerously continued into the Afghan War). It was all part
of a Liberal government plan to ship most of their defense responsibilities
south of the border. And after 9/11, they've basically been playing army
catch-up to be militarily "relevant" once again. An effort that, for better
or worse, has ended in some seriously humiliating moves. In other words,
besides the Afghan National Army, or the French, lately nobody is looking
more amateur at war than Canucks. Here’s a list of some recent Canadian
military "whoopsies":

If the Canadian Navy wasn’t already sad enough after being bitch-slapped
by Russian nuclear subs in the race to establish sovereignty over the
Arctic, they decided to buy hand-me-down submarines from the English Navy to
compete. The U.K. government, knowing Canada’s role as an international
sucker, allegedly fleeced their former colony by selling them faulty ancient
subs with broken torpedo systems. They were such rusty pieces of shit, in
the maiden voyage as a Canadian vessel, the HMCS Chicoutimi caught fire
causing severe smoke inhalation to nine crew members and killing another. We
know there’s a joke about being as useful as a submarine with a screen door,
but Canada doesn’t seem to be in on it: https://tinyurl.com/85s22gl

Ironically, the official Canadian Air Forces demonstration squadron, called
the “Snowbirds”, affectionately named after a 1978 Anne Murray hit song,
have crashed more times than a Polish WWII bomber. Along with a very public
fatal air show crash in 2007, a year later one Snowbird pilot and a military
photographer died when a routine, non-exhibition flight went horribly wrong
near the Snowbird's home base in Saskatchewan in one of Canada's most tragic
air disasters: https://tinyurl.com/y75ppspk

Russell Williams is not only famous in Canada for being a cross dressing
serial killer, but he was also a decorated Air Force Colonel. Along with the
many pictures taken with the Queen after piloting her helicopter during her
Royal visits to Canada, his photo recently appeared in a Canadian Forces
booklet promoting “continuous learning and professional development.” The
booklet was hastily pulled from distribution when somebody noticed Williams’
creepy murderous grin in the title image, forcing Defense Minister Peter
Mackay to publicly apologize.: https://tinyurl.com/7t6nvpd

B1ackwater

Feb 2, 2021, 11:10:56 PM2/2/21
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:21:18 -0600, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Eric@" wrote in message news:rvciak$61g$1...@dont-email.me...
>>
>> "We urge Canadian media to uphold the correct position on issues
>> concerning China's sovereignty, territorial integrity and other major core
>> interests, abide by the one-China principle, and not to provide a platform
>> for the activities of "Taiwan independence" forces so as not to send wrong
>> signal."
>> http://ca.china-embassy.org/eng/sgxw/t1850332.htm
>Small wonder Canucks can't win for losing. Oh, Canada, will you never cease
>to embarrass yourself? http://rlu.ru/2JIEp

If Canada listens to that shit it is SUPPORTING Chinese
imperialism, genocide and mass-exterminations. Millions
would be killed invading Taiwan. CCP ambitions do not
stop there either.

We all know what China has become. To support it, overtly
or through neglect, is a sort of Crime Against Humanity.
Kind of like just ignoring those fleeing Jews in the 30s ....