Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment

David Dalton

May 10, 2022, 9:44:11 PM5/10/22
Some may have seen my “Guy wiz” post mentioning the soul alignment
that I facilitated between Guy Lafleur and the Bell Centre in Montreal.

Well, tonight while watching the fifth game of Toronto vs Tampa Bay,
I facilitated a soul alignment between Maple, the species someone
of the maple tree species in our back garden (I’ll have to find out
the exact species name), and the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.

When I say facilitated I mean I provided the pathways with my
avatar type soul alignment ability, but they (Guy and Maple)
had to agree.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 10, 2022, 10:14:23 PM5/10/22
On May 10, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.282B4C6900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Well, tonight while watching the fifth game of Toronto vs Tampa Bay,
> I facilitated a soul alignment between Maple, the species someone
> of the maple tree species in our back garden (I’ll have to find out
> the exact species name), and the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.

I did that when Toronto was losing 2--0, and I just saw that they
have won 4--3.

I’m still predicting Toronto in 6.