PLUGIN ERROR

Adrian Onsare

Oct 20, 2022, 6:51:29 AM10/20/22
to babak....@gmail.com, ons...@googlegroups.com

Dear Babak,

I'm running the QGIS plugin for a Kenyan sub-national model. However, i'm getting this error:

"  File "C:/Users/hp/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\gep_onsset\GEP_OnSSET.py", line 694, in run

    'OUTPUT': assistingFolder2 + r'/Transformerdist.shp'})"

What could be the problem?

Regards,

--
Adrian Omambia Onsare,
Phone: 0729615685.

Babak Khavari

Oct 20, 2022, 8:55:09 AM10/20/22
to OnSSET
Dear Adrian,

Sorry to hear that you are running into problems with the plugin. We are trying to move away from these plugins and instead to everything via code, so the plugins may be slightly outdated. Maybe you can instead run our notebook?

It does the exact same thing, using the same datasets and it is a little easier to find the errors. The repository is here including the installation instructions: https://github.com/babakkhavari/Clustering

Let me know if you run into any problems!

Best,
Babak