Plug-in not responding

Muceka Rolex

Apr 26, 2022, 2:44:07 AM4/26/22
to ons...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
I am stack on exercise hands on 5, my plug-in dialog box is not responding particularly the drop down arrow for the population hence I cannot proceed now. what could be the problem? I have QGIS 3.10

 47934421-e98f-40e0-837f-f664a526a483.png

Please help!

Best regards,

Muceka Rolex

MSc. Energy Engineering - PAUWES

BSc. Biosystems Engineering - Gulu University

Mobile Phone: +256 779204081 Email: mckr...@gmail.com

Babak Khavari

Apr 27, 2022, 2:56:23 AM4/27/22
to OnSSET
Dear Muceka,

I have not seen this problem before. Could it be that the specifications on your computer are low?

Can you please join the help-session schedule for today (same link and time as previous sessions) and perhaps show me live?

Best regards,
Babak

Babak Khavari

Apr 27, 2022, 3:00:53 AM4/27/22
to OnSSET
Also, are you sure that all the datasets are loaded into your QGIS?