Course content

Muceka Rolex

Apr 29, 2022, 11:49:27 PM4/29/22
to OnSSET
Dear Babak,

I am offering this ONSSET but the completed lectures are not being marked completed. I have completed all the 9 lectures, but still shows progress of only 53%. any idea help please.

Best regards,
Rolex

Course Progress.pdf

Babak Khavari

May 2, 2022, 4:03:09 AM5/2/22
to OnSSET
Dear Rolex,

Sorry to hear that this is causing troubles, I have not seen this before. I will inquire on this and let you know why it does not work for you.

We have extended the deadline to apply, so as soon as I know I will write here what you should do.

Best regards,
Babak

Babak Khavari

May 2, 2022, 4:07:12 AM5/2/22
to OnSSET
In the meantime, can you try downloading all lectures again while being logged into the site?

Let me know if this solves it.
Best regards,
Babak