Jupyter Notebook Error

Adrian Onsare

Apr 28, 2022, 4:29:44 AM4/28/22
to OnSSET
Hi I'm getting this error when running the jupyter notebook:
See attached
Screenshot from 2022-04-28 11-27-46.png

Babak Khavari

Apr 28, 2022, 8:47:18 AM4/28/22
to OnSSET
Hi!

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send a screenshot of the OnSSET folder where you have the notebook?

I think perhaps there is a problem there.

Best regards,
Babak

Adrian Onsare

Apr 28, 2022, 9:02:11 AM4/28/22
to OnSSET
See attached
Screenshot from 2022-04-28 16-00-11.png

Adrian Onsare

Apr 28, 2022, 9:41:10 AM4/28/22
to OnSSET
Added this for it to run.
However, It runs smoothly till section 6, where I get the following errors
Screenshot from 2022-04-28 16-39-33.png
Screenshot from 2022-04-28 16-40-05.png

Babak Khavari

Apr 28, 2022, 11:25:59 AM4/28/22
to OnSSET
Are you currently running the course at open university?

If so, please follow the instruction given in hands-on 6 document. It looks like you perhaps have the wrong version of the code.

Olivia Nanfuka

May 13, 2022, 1:14:27 PM5/13/22
to Babak Khavari, OnSSET
Hi Mr Khavari,
I am currently taking the ONSSET course on the Open University platform. I am experiencing the same problem as highlighted here the error message when running onsset in the jupyter notebook for hands on exercise 6.  I tried changing the version of the code to 2022 but I keep getting the same error.
Thank you.
Olivia Nanfuka

+256 703 845 825

Babak Khavari

May 16, 2022, 3:44:49 AM5/16/22
to OnSSET
Hi Olivia,

Sorry to hear that your are running into problems with the code.

Can you send a screenshot of the error here together with information on what stage this error occurred at?

Best regards,
Babak

Olivia Nanfuka

May 17, 2022, 4:16:14 PM5/17/22
to Babak Khavari, OnSSET
Please find attached a copy of the error file that I received when I tried the jupyter notebook.
Thank you.
Regards,
Olivia Nanfuka

Energy Analyst

+256 703 845 825

20220516_185056.jpg

Babak Khavari

May 18, 2022, 2:56:23 AM5/18/22
to OnSSET
Hi Olivia,

You seem to have attached the wrong picture, could you please remove the old picture and instead attach the one of the error?

Best,
Babak